Monday, January 7, 2008

Exciting!

I haven't been so excited about things in a while, but life has at least had a little excitement over the past couple of days. We are now on the waiting list for base housing, and will hopefully have a house by the time Glenn gets back. Also, our 2-year-old, Jeff, used the potty for the very first time yesterday! I was waiting until I at least got back to San Diego in a few weeks to begin potty training, even though he is almost 3. I just figured that all the changes that would be happening after Glenn was deployed; his Dad being gone, moving, traveling to NJ and back again, and not living in our own house would be too much for him to concentrate on potty training. But it looks like he is figuring it out pretty well.

Jack keeps growing and is definitely ready to start on solids now. He has 2 adorable teeth already as well. I can't wait for Glenn to see our growing boys!

No comments: