Friday, April 4, 2008

Back to normal

Well, here we are. It is Glenn's first day back at work since we moved into our new house. Once he got back from deployment, he went back to work for a few days while we still lived at my parents house, then took off for a few weeks to move and for his parents visit from NJ. We had an enjoyable visit with his parents, and now the fun is over and everybody is back to work. I love being in our house. Although now that Glenn is back and we are all settled in, I do need to start looking for a job. I graduated from my medical transcription course a little over a month before Glenn left, and I realized it would be too difficult to get a job while he was away. Now it's been almost 9 months since I graduated, and I'm hoping I'm not any less marketable than I was when everything was still fresh in my mind. I'm very excited to start working from home but am nervous about interviews and all that junk. I hate interviews, but what're you gonna do?

Well, I'm off to make Jeff's Spongebob macaroni n' cheese, then to do some housework. Yes, that includes vacuuming, to those of you who like to make fun. I love to vacuum, and I love my new house (did I say that already?) And, after dinner, it's off to Target once again for a toy organizer, maybe a desk, and a mixer so I can make my DH and DS some carrot cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. I really feel like I am back to being a stay-at-home mom now, which is definitley exhausting, but I really do love it. Now, if only I could wean the hubby off of World of Warcraft......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.