Tuesday, April 15, 2008

What happens when Mom is not home









Soooo....my best friend had a baby today. She went into the hospital last night in labor, and when I called this morning she was still in labor. So I waited anxiously to hear an update, which came at about 4 pm. I packed up the presents I bought for the baby and for big sister Sierra and headed to the hospital, leaving DH at home with the boys. As soon as I got to the hospital, I received word from DH that Jeff had found my Clorox toilet cleaning stick and and the cleaning pads that go with it, had put the two together, and was "making his pee purple."
The pictures don't do the scene justice, but in the boys' bedroom there is baby powder and diaper rash cream everywhere; on both beds, the floor, the dresser, toys, etc. Jeff even put some cream and powder in his hair and in Jack's hair, too. You can see the white spot on Jack's head in a few of these. Ahhh, a taste of being a stay-at-home parent...

No comments: