Thursday, July 24, 2008

Episode 24 by Glenn Sinclair










Ok, I know I'm not a Marine wife, but I just had to post this one cause i didn't believe Amanda would do it justice. Does everyone remember the Cosby Show episode where Cliff got a new Juicer? Well inevitably, the youngest child, Rudy, get's into the juicer trying to make jelly for her sandwich. She puts the grapes into the juicer and grape juice starts flying out the top of the juicer and Rudy and her friend run away. Well, later on in the episode, Cliff gives Rudy her punishment for the juicer incident, and you think the show is over. But no, Claire brings up an excellent point. "Who was it that left the juicer plugged in for the child to get into it?" she says. Of course, it was her husband. Well, as the boy walked into my room this morning to tell me the story of the powder, and when i asked him why he's not telling his mother, "cause Mom will yell at me". I assured him that his mother would not yell at him, and that he needed to go tell his mother. Then afterwards asked my dear wife what is so hard abot putting the powder away? So, like Cliff in the juicer episode of the Cosby Show, Amanda, I find you guilty of contributing to the delinquency of a 3 year old.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.