Monday, July 7, 2008

Trip to OR and WA


We went to Oregon to visit Glenn's sister and her family, and then drove from there to Seattle for my sister's wedding. The Oregon coast was beautiful, and we had a good time visiting Becky and Thane and the boys. Jeff had a fabulous time with the boys. Seattle was beautiful too, and I am still kicking myself for not bringing my camera with me on the ferry from Seattle to Bainbridge Island. It was a great few from the bay of the whole city of Seattle. When we got to the wedding reception, Jeff could hardly stop dancing. He did stop for a little while, but only to run around with the cute little girls as they wrapped the decorative ribbons from the tables around various wedding guests, including Glenn. He sure had a good time dancing with the ladies that night. I think we are in trouble with that kid. Here are some pics from the wedding, tomorrow I will post some Oregon pics.

No comments: